June 26, 2015

Paper sampler.


Greta and I were at Meininger's Art Materials, on the Hill in Boulder, getting supplies for her project. For me any trip to an art store, or to McGuckin Hardware, is really an excuse to walk the aisles for ideas and inspiration. To be with such a creative young woman only magnified my delight.

She first spotted the paper rack and pointed it out to me. "I love those colors," she said quietly. "I wish I could think of a project to use them in."

I'm sure she will, knowing her.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

How old is Greta? Is she your child or your grandchild?

Michael, Dad, Poppi. said...

Greta is 15 this year, my daughter's daughter. A couple of years ago she invited me to go to Italy with her. We love hanging out together.
http://z-journal.blogspot.com/2014/03/duomo-first-view.html